Lorensbergs was founded in 1995 with a passion to combine outstanding learning design with a psychological depth, scientific tools and methods. We believe every interaction matters. Whether it is in the hallway or on a global stage, we believe that culture curates behaviours and behaviours build cultures. That is why the heart of what we do is facilitating impact in every interaction.
As we scale our operations, we seek a highly motivated and process-oriented Coordination Lead to join our team and play a pivotal role in streamlining our processes and ensuring seamless client interactions.
As a Coordination Lead, you will be our organisational hub, responsible for coordinating client assignments, managing program logistics, and overseeing our invoicing procedures. Your ability to navigate multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain a clear overview of ongoing projects, and proactively identify areas for improvement will be essential to our success.
- Coordinate client assignments in collaboration with consultants and client representatives
- Manage the coordination of programs, including creating and testing virtual meeting links, sending invitations, drafting welcome emails, administering tools, booking venues, and providing administrative and technical support for consultants and participants
- Ensure a streamlined workflow for enhancing our public bidding process.
- Handle invoicing and financial tasks, utilising Fortnox software
- Serve as a central point of contact for internal events
- Embrace a work-out-loud approach and maintain a self-driven work ethic
- Foster strong relationships and build connections with colleagues, clients, and external partners
- Process-oriented and detail-oriented
- Self-sufficient and independent with a strong drive to take ownership of responsibilities
- Proactive in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Innovative and open to exploring new ideas and approaches
- Solutions-focused with a knack for resolving issues effectively and quickly
- Skilled in managing multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to prioritise
- Adaptable to change and embraces an entrepreneurial spirit
- Quick learner and able to handle rapid changes and occasional heavy workloads
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with people from diverse backgrounds
- Previous experience in accounting or invoicing
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating roles with a strong emphasis on service delivery
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Proficiency in various video conferencing tools such as Teams and Zoom
- Experience with project management tools or software (e.g., Basecamp)
- Experience with Apple, Google, Microsoft and Fortnox software
Are you the one? We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. As a Coordination Lead at Lorensbergs, you will play a crucial role in shaping our future and contributing to our continued growth and success.
Last day to apply: 5th December 2023