Do you, like many of us, long for physical encounters? Now, more than ever, the need for really good meetings is great. For 2 two days, we will together create good conditions for leading and facilitating meetings, workshops & processes that involve, engage and where you feel safe in the role of facilitator. Does it sound interesting? Welcome to register!
What and Why?
How can I, as a facilitator, make it easier for a group to achieve its goals effectively? What methods can I use to design workshops that stimulate creativity? How can I understand group dynamics? How can I deal with disagreements? How can facilitation as a key competence contribute to creating learning in the organization?
In this course, we meet during a two-day "training camp" with experience and exercise-oriented design. The training focuses on giving participants increased role awareness and developed knowledge and skills in terms of method, design, communication, group dynamics and self-insight.
Persons who facilitate meetings and workshops in various types of projects and / or who facilitate group development and group dynamic processes. The education requires basic knowledge in meeting management and presentation techniques.
As a result of the course you will be able to:
- Describe what facilitation is and define the role of facilitator.
- Define contracts / assignments and design facilitation arrangements based on the client's (group's) needs.
- Communicate with the help of both "indirect" and "direct" influence.
- Describe group dynamic processes that facilitate or hinder successful group collaboration.
- Manage conflicts and disagreements in groups.
- Select and use the skills and methods required for successful facilitation sessions.
- Give and receive systematic and developing feedback.
- Describe their strengths and weaknesses as a facilitator and identify continued development needs.